The main office of the Eighth Federal Reserve District is located in downtown St. Louis at Locust and Broadway. The St. Louis Fed’s most critical functions include: promoting stable prices and economic growth, fostering a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit. The Bank strives to maintain an engaging and exciting work environment that is both inviting and collegial.
See for yourself why people love living in St. Louis:
- Famous for the iconic Gateway Arch, a skyscraping symbol of westward expansion.
- Home to the 11-time World Champion St. Louis Cardinals baseball team, as well as the St. Louis Blues of the National Hockey League.
- Home to Forest Park—the country’s largest urban park, almost 50% bigger than Central Park! Named the best city park in the 2016 USA Today Readers’ Choice awards.
- The Saint Louis Zoo—named the #1 free attraction in the US according to USA Today.
- Celebrated for dozens of free cultural and family activities, including the Missouri History Museum, Saint Louis Art Museum, Saint Louis Science Center, Contemporary Art Museum, Grant's Farm, Shakespeare Festival St. Louis and more.
- Missouri Botanical Garden—named #3 of the most beautiful botanical gardens in the U.S. by The Huffington Post.
- Cultural melting pot home to thousands of immigrants from 40+ countries.
- Cited as an affordable living city by Forbes magazine and Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine.
- The Saint Louis Art Fair is regularly ranked as one of the top festivals in the country.
- Admired for a myriad of local delicacies, including toasted ravioli, gooey butter cake, soft pretzels and frozen custard.
- Named as one of 11 innovation districts in the U.S. by the Brookings Institute.
- Named the #1 fastest-growing startup scene by Business Insider.
- Named as one of the five fastest-growing city for tech jobs by Fortune magazine.
- Named the 4th most creative city in the U.S. by the real estate blog Movoto.
The charm of St. Louis’ many unique neighborhoods makes it a great place to live. The St. Louis Fed work/life balance and employee-centric culture make it a great place to work. Come see for yourself!
Ask your recruiter about relocation benefits for employees and their families.
Discover more about what St. Louis has to offer here: