Bank On National Data Hub
The St. Louis Fed and Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE) Fund established the Bank On National Data (BOND) Hub to present metrics from financial institutions related to account openings, account usage and consistency, and online access.
View Bank On Reports
We are pleased to share a comprehensive review of certified Bank On account data from participating financial institutions in the reports below.
- 2021 Report: The Bank On National Data Hub—Findings from 2021
- 2020 Report: The Bank On National Data Hub—Findings from 2020 (PDF)
- 2019 Report: The Bank On National Data Hub—Findings from 2019 (PDF)
- 2018 Report: Bank On National Data Hub—Findings from the First Year (PDF)
- 2018: Bank On Findings at a Glance (PDF)
- Pilot: The Present and Future of Bank On Account Data (PDF)
Reports have been adjusted to reflect the year of data submission.
Each year, the St. Louis Fed invites all financial institutions with accounts certified as meeting the Bank On National Account Standards to report data to its BOND Hub. Metrics collected have been determined in consultation with the CFE Fund and its Bank On National Advisory Board. Data are aggregated and released annually.