Louisville Regional Economic Briefing: Audience Q&A
Maria Hampton moderates the question-and-answer session that wraps up this regional economic briefing.
- Part 1: Welcome and Introductions, Maria Hampton (6:58)
- Part 2: National Overview, Kevin Kliesen (17:54)
- Part 3: Louisville's Economy, Charles Gascon (23:03)
- Part 4: Introductions, Maria Hampton (5:06)
- Part 5: Doing Business in Louisville, Charles "Chip" Blankenship, Ph.D. (9:03)
- Part 6: Capital Investments Help Stabilize Louisville Economy, Ted Smith, Ph.D. (4:34)
- Part 7: Vision Louisville Discussion (4:29)
- Part 8: Q&A Session (19:00)
Get notified about upcoming events and videos. This popular lecture series, open to the public, addresses key issues of the day. It also provides the opportunity to ask questions of Fed experts. Views expressed are not necessarily those of the St. Louis Fed or Federal Reserve System.
Ellen Amato | 314‑202‑9909