Louisville Regional Economic Briefing: Introductions
March 25, 2014
Maria Hampton, vice president and regional executive at the Louisville Branch of the St. Louis Fed, introduces two local businessmen: Charles (Chip) Blankenship, Ph.D., president and CEO of GE Appliances and Lighting, and Ted Smith, Ph.D., chief of economic growth and innovation at Louisville Metro Government.
- Part 1: Welcome and Introductions, Maria Hampton (6:58)
- Part 2: National Overview, Kevin Kliesen (17:54)
- Part 3: Louisville's Economy, Charles Gascon (23:03)
- Part 4: Introductions, Maria Hampton (5:06)
- Part 5: Doing Business in Louisville, Charles "Chip" Blankenship, Ph.D. (9:03)
- Part 6: Capital Investments Help Stabilize Louisville Economy, Ted Smith, Ph.D. (4:34)
- Part 7: Vision Louisville Discussion (4:29)
- Part 8: Q&A Session (19:00)
This popular lecture series addresses key issues and provides the opportunity to ask questions of Fed experts. Views expressed are not necessarily those of the St. Louis Fed or Federal Reserve System.
Ellen Amato | 314‑202‑9909