Louisville Regional Economic Briefing: Vision Louisville Discussion
March 25, 2014
Maria Hampton, Ted Smith and Chip Blankenship participate in a brief panel discussion regarding the Vision Louisville initiative, which envisions a more progressive and competitive community. This is a proactive approach to transforming Louisville for the future. Smith notes that the business landscape of Louisville has changed; this process provides a catalyst to meet Vision Louisville's mission of making Louisville a connected, creative, competitive and compassionate city.
- Part 1: Welcome and Introductions, Maria Hampton (6:58)
- Part 2: National Overview, Kevin Kliesen (17:54)
- Part 3: Louisville's Economy, Charles Gascon (23:03)
- Part 4: Introductions, Maria Hampton (5:06)
- Part 5: Doing Business in Louisville, Charles "Chip" Blankenship, Ph.D. (9:03)
- Part 6: Capital Investments Help Stabilize Louisville Economy, Ted Smith, Ph.D. (4:34)
- Part 7: Vision Louisville Discussion (4:29)
- Part 8: Q&A Session (19:00)
This popular lecture series addresses key issues and provides the opportunity to ask questions of Fed experts. Views expressed are not necessarily those of the St. Louis Fed or Federal Reserve System.
Ellen Amato | 314‑202‑9909