President Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy, Labor Markets on CNBC's ''Squawk Box Europe'' - Part 1: Monetary Policy, Liftoff
March 23, 2015
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said that the recent removal of "patient" from the FOMC statement provides great optionality for the committee going into the summer, enabling it to see how the data come in and make a decision about the policy rate at that point.
- Part 1: Monetary Policy, Liftoff
- Part 2: Labor Markets, Bubbles
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard: Markets could have another 'tantrum,' by Matt Clinch, CNBC.
- Bullard: Fed Policy Aimed At Economy, Not Forex Rates, by Les Commons, Market News International.
- Bullard: Markets May Have Misunderstood Dovish Dots, by Les Commons, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard says dollar near fair value but path unclear, by Anirban Nag, Karin Strohecker, Marc Jones and Emelia Sithole-Matarise, Reuters.