President Bullard Speaks with Fox Business about Liftoff, Economic Outlook - Part 2: Economic Outlook, Labor Market
July 20, 2015
In discussing his outlook for the U.S. economy, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said he expects growth in the second half of the year to be 3 percent. He also expects unemployment to continue to decline and to fall below 5 percent by the end of this year. The interview was live from the St. Louis Fed’s Inside the Economy® Museum.
Watch the video »
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Sees More Than 50-50 Chance of September Rate Rise,
by Brendan Murray, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard Points to September Rate Rise in Fox Business Interview,
by Michael S. Derby, Wall Street Journal.
- St Louis Fed's Bullard: Chance of Sept Liftoff Better Than 50%,
Market News International.
- Bullard predicts Fed rate hike in September,
by Greg Edwards, St. Louis Business Journal.
- Fed's Bullard says better than 50 percent chance of Fed hike in September,
by Michael Flaherty, Reuters.
- James Bullard: There Is "A 50% Probability" That The Fed Will Raise Rates In September,