President Bullard Speaks with Fox Business about Liftoff, Economic Outlook - Part 1: Normalization, Bubbles, Global Economy
July 20, 2015
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard noted that the U.S. economy is much closer to normal than it has been over the past few years. He said that it is important to be thinking about the path of interest rates over the next two years as the economy continues to improve. The interview was live from the St. Louis Fed's Inside the Economy® Museum.
Watch the video »
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Sees More Than 50-50 Chance of September Rate Rise,
by Brendan Murray, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard Points to September Rate Rise in Fox Business Interview,
by Michael S. Derby, Wall Street Journal.
- St Louis Fed's Bullard: Chance of Sept Liftoff Better Than 50%,
Market News International.
- Bullard predicts Fed rate hike in September,
by Greg Edwards, St. Louis Business Journal.
- Fed's Bullard says better than 50 percent chance of Fed hike in September,
by Michael Flaherty, Reuters.
- James Bullard: There Is "A 50% Probability" That The Fed Will Raise Rates In September,