President Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy Normalization, Economy on CNBC - Part 7: Raising Interest Rates
September 21, 2015
Given the data on unemployment and inflation, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said it is time to move away from the emergency settings for monetary policy.
- Part 1: Case for Normalization
- Part 2: Normalization Strategy
- Part 3: Press Conferences
- Part 4: Global Economy
- Part 5: Optimal Monetary Policy
- Part 6: Labor Market Outlook
- Part 7: Raising Interest Rates
- Part 8: Rules-based Monetary Policy
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.