President Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy Normalization, Economy on CNBC - Part 6: Labor Market Outlook
September 21, 2015
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said he expects unemployment to be below 5 percent by the end of the year. He also expects to see further improvement in the labor market next year.
- Part 1: Case for Normalization
- Part 2: Normalization Strategy
- Part 3: Press Conferences
- Part 4: Global Economy
- Part 5: Optimal Monetary Policy
- Part 6: Labor Market Outlook
- Part 7: Raising Interest Rates
- Part 8: Rules-based Monetary Policy
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.