President Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy Normalization, Economy on CNBC - Part 4: Global Economy
September 21, 2015
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard noted that the overall U.S. economy is much less exposed to China than some large companies individually are. In his view, the direct impact of developments in China on the U.S. economy would be relatively small.
- Part 1: Case for Normalization
- Part 2: Normalization Strategy
- Part 3: Press Conferences
- Part 4: Global Economy
- Part 5: Optimal Monetary Policy
- Part 6: Labor Market Outlook
- Part 7: Raising Interest Rates
- Part 8: Rules-based Monetary Policy
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.