President Bullard Speaks with Fox Business - Part 3: FOMC's Macroeconomic Goals
June 26, 2014
With respect to inflation and unemployment, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard noted that the FOMC is closer to its goals than it has been about 75 percent of the time in the postwar era, while monetary policy remains far from normal. For more on this topic, see President Bullard's speech on June 9, 2014, "How Far Is the FOMC from Its Goals?"
- Part 1: U.S. Economy, Inflation
- Part 2: Bubbles, Regulation
- Part 3: FOMC's Macroeconomic Goals
- Part 4: Economic Outlook, State-contingent Policy
- Part 5: Longer-run Growth in the U.S.
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.