President Bullard Appears on CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 6: Fed's QE Program, Asset Bubbles
February 22, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said that because substantial improvement in labor market conditions does not happen overnight, the FOMC should acknowledge gradual improvement when it occurs and then gradually taper the current QE program.
- Part 1: Easy Monetary Policy, State-Contingent Policy
- Part 2: European Recession, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Part 3: U.S. Fiscal Situation
- Part 4: U.S. Economic Outlook, Europe
- Part 5: Too Big To Fail, Inflation
- Part 6: Fed's QE Program, Asset Bubbles
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.