President Bullard Appears on CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 2: European Recession, Sovereign Debt Crisis
February 22, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said that the European Central Bank's "Outright Monetary Transactions" program has greatly calmed financial markets, although the ECB has not purchased sovereign debt under the program so far.
- Part 1: Easy Monetary Policy, State-Contingent Policy
- Part 2: European Recession, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Part 3: U.S. Fiscal Situation
- Part 4: U.S. Economic Outlook, Europe
- Part 5: Too Big To Fail, Inflation
- Part 6: Fed's QE Program, Asset Bubbles
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Says 'Main Message' Is Policy Will Stay Easy, by Jeanna Smialek, Bloomberg.
- St. Louis Fed's Bullard: Fed's 'Easy' Policy To Stay For A 'Long Time,' Dow Jones.
- Bullard: Fed Policy To Stay Easy For A Long Time: CNBC, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard-Policy to stay easy despite exit chatter, by Jason Lange and Pedro da Costa, Reuters.
- Bullard: Fed will stick with 'easy money' for a long time, by Greg Edwards, St. Louis Business Journal.