President Bullard Appears on CNBC Europe's "Squawk Box" - Part 1: State-Contingent Policy, Inflation
May 24, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard indicated that he would like to see some reassurance that inflation is going to move back toward target before he would be in favor of tapering the current quantitative easing program.
- Part 1: State-Contingent Policy, Inflation
- Part 2: U.S. Potential Growth Rate
- Part 3: Quantitative Easing, Forward Guidance
- Part 4: "Too Big To Fail"
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Wants Faster Inflation Before Tapering QE, by Jenny Cosgrave, CNBC.
- Bullard doubts June QE trim, Investor's Business Daily.
- Fed's Bullard wants inflation pickup before tapering QE, by Mike Peacock and Swaha Pattanaik, Reuters.