President Bullard Presents "A Singular Achievement of Recent Monetary Policy"
September 20, 2012
During the University of Notre Dame's Theodore and Rita Combs Distinguished Lecture Series in Economics, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discussed price level targeting and nominal GDP targeting in the aftermath of the financial crisis. Following his presentation, he answered questions from the audience.
Video courtesy of the University of Notre Dame.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Says U.S. Growth Path May Be Reduced for Years, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard Opposed to Tying Policy to Rate of Unemployment, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Bullard: Would Have Voted Against QE3, Preferred More Evidence, by Alyce Andres-Frantz, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard: Dangerous to Try to Put Economy Back on Old Growth Path, The Wall Street Journal.
- Fed's Bullard: U.S. fits slow post-crisis pattern, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed's Bullard: US Aggregate Price Level Path Seems Appropriate, Market News International.
- Fed risks disaster if ignores harm done by housing bust -Bullard, by Alister Bull, Reuters.