President Bullard Guest Co-hosts CNBC's Squawk Box - Part 1: Monetary Policy and U.S. Economic Outlook
February 24, 2012
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard guest co-hosted CNBC's "Squawk Box" and discussed monetary policy and the outlook for the U.S. economy.
These videos are no longer available.
- Part 1: Monetary Policy and U.S. Economic Outlook
- Part 2: FOMC and Eighth District Outlook
- Part 3: Fed's Dual Mandate and Policy Rate Projections
- Part 4: Fed's Accommodative Monetary Policy and U.S. Labor Market
- Fed's Bullard Opposes More QE With Inflation Over 2% Target, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard: US Econ 'Brighter,' Could See 3% Growth In '12, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard: Economy Brighter, Good Time To Pause, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard: Sees First Interest Rate Hike Coming In 2013, Market News International.
- QE3 only needed if economy deteriorates: Fed's Bullard, by Jonathan Spicer, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard says willing to adopt single mandate, by Jonathan Spicer, Reuters.