President Bullard On CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 3: State-contingent Monetary Policy
August 23, 2012
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard appeared on CNBC's "Squawk Box" and discussed monetary policy, including a meeting-by-meeting approach to balance sheet policy.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Says FOMC Minutes 'Stale,' Economy Stronger, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Bullard Opposes Fed Bond Buying as U.S. Economy Improves, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed Bullard: Minutes Bit Stale; Data Since Stronger, Market News International.
- How The Market's View Of The Fed Did A Complete 360 In Less Than 24 Hours, by Joe Weisenthal, Business Insider.
- More Easing Not Needed If Growth Holds Up: Fed's Bullard, by Jeff Cox, CNBC.
- Bullard Says Modest Growth Would Keep Fed on Hold, The Wall Street Journal.
- St. Louis Fed cools QE hopes, Investor's Business Daily.
- U.S. Fed's Bullard plays down odds of imminent easing, by Alister Bull, Reuters.