President Bullard On CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 1: Monetary Policy, FOMC Minutes
August 23, 2012
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard appeared on CNBC's "Squawk Box" and discussed monetary policy and the minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee's July 31-August 1 meeting.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Says FOMC Minutes 'Stale,' Economy Stronger, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Bullard Opposes Fed Bond Buying as U.S. Economy Improves, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed Bullard: Minutes Bit Stale; Data Since Stronger, Market News International.
- How The Market's View Of The Fed Did A Complete 360 In Less Than 24 Hours, by Joe Weisenthal, Business Insider.
- More Easing Not Needed If Growth Holds Up: Fed's Bullard, by Jeff Cox, CNBC.
- Bullard Says Modest Growth Would Keep Fed on Hold, The Wall Street Journal.
- St. Louis Fed cools QE hopes, Investor's Business Daily.
- U.S. Fed's Bullard plays down odds of imminent easing, by Alister Bull, Reuters.