President Bullard Speaks with Bloomberg - Part 1: Hedge Fund Summit
December 1, 2011
During the Bloomberg Hedge Fund Summit in New York, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard shared his views on the European situation, the current stance of U.S. monetary policy, dollar liquidity swaps and the U.S. economic outlook.
These videos are no longer available.
- Part 1: Hedge Fund Summit
- Part 2: Money Moves
- Bullard Says Fed Shouldn't Rush to Ease Further as Recovery Picks Up Speed, by Joshua Zumbrun and Matthew Winkler, Bloomberg.
- Fed President Bullard Explains The Latest Fed Dollar Swaps Move, Business Insider.
- Fed's Bullard: Wait and see on QE3, CNNMoney.
- Fed's Bullard: ECB can't run to rescue of Europe, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed's Bullard lauds swaps, no single euro debt fix, by Steven C. Johnson, Reuters.