President Bullard guest co-hosted CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 2: Recent Monetary Policy and Fed's Policy Tools
November 17, 2011
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discusses recent monetary policy and some of the policy tools available to the Fed.
These videos are no longer available.
- Part 1: Economic Outlook, Europe and Fed's Recent Policy Actions
- Part 2: Recent Monetary Policy and Fed's Policy Tools
- Part 3: Banking Regulation and Financial Market Stability
- Part 4: Situation in Europe and Fed Action to Support U.S. Economy
- Part 5: Europe and Potential for U.S. Housing Market Recovery
- Part 6: U.S. Economic Outlook and Final Thoughts