President Bullard Appears on CNBC's Squawk Box - Part 1: Economy Looking Better
February 28, 2011
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard appeared Monday morning on CNBC's "Squawk Box." As guest co-host, he discussed a variety of topics, including state budget concerns, the Fed's quantitative easing program and his thoughts on the U.S. economy. Bullard also answered questions submitted by viewers.
These videos are no longer available.
- Part 1: Economy Looking Better
- Part 2: Bullard on State Budget Battle
- Part 3: Bullard Gauges Inflation
- Part 4: Bullard's Closing Thoughts
- CNBC Excerpts: St. Louis Federal Reserve President James Bullard on CNBC'S 'Squawk Box' Today, by Jennifer Dauble, CNBC.
- Fed May Need to Take Break From Easing: Bullard, by Jeff Cox, CNBC.
- Fed's Bullard: Possible To End QE2 A 'Little Shy' Of Planned Conclusion, The Wall Street Journal.
- Dudley and Bullard Complicate QE2 Outlook, by Michael S. Derby, The Wall Street Journal.
- Fed Bullard: Could End QE2 Shy Of $600 Bln, Take Stock, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard - economy doing well, oil not a drag, by Mark Felsenthal, Reuters.