President James Bullard Guest Hosts CNBC's "Squawk Box" from the St. Louis Fed - Part 1
October 8, 2010
St. Louis Fed's President Bullard Welcomes CNBC's Squawk Box to St. Louis
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard guest hosts CNBC's "Squawk Box" program live from the lobby of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. This was the first time the show has been broadcast from a Federal Reserve bank or and any other private institution. He welcomed anchors Joe Kernen, Becky Quick and Carl Quintanilla, as well as CNBC's senior economics reporter Steve Liesman.
These videos are no longer available.
- Inside the Fed, CNBC's Squawk Box.
- Bullard: Inflation is Trending Down, CNBC's Squawk Box.
- Debating QE2, CNBC's Squawk Box.
- Bullard Parting Shots, CNBC's Squawk Box.
- Fed to face tough choice in Nov., Investor's Business Daily.
- Live from the St. Louis Federal Reserve, it's 'Squawk Box' -- and a lesson in economics, by Mary Delach Leonard, St. Louis Beacon.
- Kit Bond on China currency war, jobs, midterm elections, by Rachel Lippmann, KWMU-FM St. Louis Public Radio.
- Easing 'Tough Call,' Jobless Rate Won't Top 10%: Bullard, by Antonia Oprita, CNBC.
- 'Squawk Box' at St. Louis Fed, by Kelsey Volkmann, St. Louis Business Journal.
- Fed's Bullard: Nov QE 'A Tough Call,' Market News International.
- Bullard says Fed decision on easing a 'tough call,' Reuters.
- Bullard Sees No 'Obvious' Case for More Stimulus as Risks Ease, by Svenja O'Donnell and Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard says next meeting 'tough call': CNBC, Market Watch.
- CNBC's 'Squawk Box' greets the dawn at St. Louis Fed on Friday, by Mary Delach Leonard, St. Louis Beacon.
- ONB's Bob Jones to appear on CNBC's 'Squawk Box,' by Carol Wersich, Louisville Courier & Press.
- St. Louis Fed President to Appear on Live TV Friday, by Sudeep Reddy, The Wall Street Journal.
- 'Squawk Box' to go live from St. Louis, St. Louis Business Journal.