President Bullard Appears on CNBC's "Squawk Box"
December 20, 2010
In an interview for CNBC's "Squawk Box," St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discussed the Fed's quantitative easing program at length, including the FOMC's regular review of the program. Bullard also touched on recent financial market conditions, the labor market, and Fed transparency.
This video is no longer available.
- Fed's Bullard: QE2 'Modestly Successful,' Expanding Bond Buying Unlikely, by Michael Casey, The Wall Street Journal.
- Fed's Bullard Says Quantitative Easing Can Be Adjusted Depending on Growth, by Svenja O'Donnell and Fergal O'Brien, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard: Bond buying 'modestly successful,' Reuters.
- Quantitative Easing at Least Modestly Successful: Bullard, by Antonia van de Velde, CNBC.
- Fed's Bullard Signals QE2 May Be Finetuned on Data, Market News International.