Remarks given at the 10th Annual Delaware Economic Forecast
February 3, 2015
An audio recording of Pres. Bullard's remarks, the moderated discussion and audience Q&A from the 10th Annual Delaware Economic Forecast event is available via Bloomberg at the following URL: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-02-03/bullard-urges-fed-to-drop-patient-to-give-flexibility (1:30:35).
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Urges Fed to Drop 'Patient' to Provide Flexibility, by Christopher Condon and Sophia Pearson, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard Calls For Breaking Up Nation’s Biggest Banks, by Michael S. Derby, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard Shrugs Off Inflation Expectations Drop, Favors Rate Rises, by Michael S. Derby, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard calls for deleting 'patient' from rate guidance, by Michael Flaherty, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard calls for splitting up big banks, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard downplays 'international' nod in FOMC statement, Reuters.