Discussion of 'Debt and Incomplete Financial Markets' by Kevin Sheedy
March 21, 2014
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discussed the paper "Debt and Incomplete Financial Markets: A Case for Nominal GDP Targeting," by Kevin Sheedy at the Spring 2014 Brookings Panel on Economic Activity.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Calls Yellen's 6-Months Comment in Line With Surveys, by Jeff Kearns, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard: Yellen 'Six Months' Comment Was Just Echoing Prevailing Market Expectations, by Pedro Nicolaci da Costa, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard: Risks With Incorrect Estimate Of Long-Run GDP, by Brai Odion-Esene, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard: Yellen 6-Month Estimate No Different vs Market View, by Brai Odion-Esene, Market News International.
- Yellen likely meant to reflect market's rate hike expectations - Fed official, by Jason Lange, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard says nominal GDP-targeting has challenges, by Jason Lange, Reuters.
- Inside Fed Statement Lurks Hint on Rates, by Jon Hilsenrath, The Wall Street Journal.