U.S. Monetary Policy: Easier Than You Think It Is
February 14, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discussed why he views the stance of U.S. monetary policy as considerably easier now than in 2012 during a special banking forum at Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi.
Presentation (pdf) | Press Release
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Says Balance Sheet Growth Raises Fed Exit Concern, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed Action This Year More Powerful Than in 2012, by Michael S. Derby, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard: Tie QE3 Pace to Rate Of Labor Mkt Improvement, by Brai Odion-Esene, Market News International.
- Fed policy has put 'pedal to the metal' in 2013: Bullard, by Alister Bull, Reuters.
- Fed ought begin slowing bond buys as unemployment drops - Bullard, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard: raising minimum wage will mean fewer people hired, by Alister Bull, Reuters.