Bloomberg Radio Visits the St. Louis Fed, Research Director Chris Waller: St. Louis Fed's View on Monetary Policy, Economy
April 2, 2014
Senior Vice President and Director of Research Chris Waller said while some have been concerned that the expansion of the Fed’s balance sheet will lead to inflation down the road, that hasn’t materialized. Markets view the Fed’s commitment not to let the balance sheet affect inflation going forward as credible, Waller noted.
Audio courtesy of Bloomberg Radio.
Having trouble with the audio? Download the MP3.
- President Bullard: Forward Guidance, Tapering, Economic Outlook (30:31)
- Research Director Chris Waller: St. Louis Fed's View on Monetary Policy, Economy (6:56)
- Economist David Andolfatto: Bitcoin, Other Virtual Currencies (6:09)
- Economist David Wiczer: Labor Markets, Long-Term Unemployment (11:24)
- D. Bryan Jordan of First Horizon National Corporation, St. Louis Fed Board Member (6:08)