Bloomberg Radio Visits the St. Louis Fed, President Bullard: Forward Guidance, Tapering, Economic Outlook
April 2, 2014
During an interview on "The Hays Advantage," which was broadcast live from the St. Louis Fed on April 2, President James Bullard noted that inflation has surprised him to the low side. However, he said inflation seems to have stabilized at this lower level, and he projects that it will move back toward the 2 percent target this year.
Audio courtesy of Bloomberg Radio.
Having trouble with the audio? Download the MP3.
- President Bullard: Forward Guidance, Tapering, Economic Outlook (30:31)
- Research Director Chris Waller: St. Louis Fed's View on Monetary Policy, Economy (6:56)
- Economist David Andolfatto: Bitcoin, Other Virtual Currencies (6:09)
- Economist David Wiczer: Labor Markets, Long-Term Unemployment (11:24)
- D. Bryan Jordan of First Horizon National Corporation, St. Louis Fed Board Member (6:08)