Bloomberg Radio Visits the St. Louis Fed, Economist David Wiczer: Labor Markets, Long-Term Unemployment
April 2, 2014
While there has been a gradual process of increasing unemployment durations, on average, for the past decade or so, St. Louis Fed Economist David Wiczer pointed out that previous recessions didn’t have the same sort of spike in long-term unemployment as the 2007-09 recession.
Audio courtesy of Bloomberg Radio.
Having trouble with the audio? Download the MP3.
- President Bullard: Forward Guidance, Tapering, Economic Outlook (30:31)
- Research Director Chris Waller: St. Louis Fed's View on Monetary Policy, Economy (6:56)
- Economist David Andolfatto: Bitcoin, Other Virtual Currencies (6:09)
- Economist David Wiczer: Labor Markets, Long-Term Unemployment (11:24)
- D. Bryan Jordan of First Horizon National Corporation, St. Louis Fed Board Member (6:08)