Bloomberg Radio Visits the St. Louis Fed: Economist David Wheelock, Fed's Lending during the Financial Crisis
April 11, 2012
During an interview on "The Hays Advantage," which was broadcast live from the St. Louis Fed on April 11, Vice President and Deputy Director of Research David Wheelock discussed his research on the Fed's lending to banks through its discount window and Term Auction Facility (TAF) programs during the financial crisis.
For more information on this topic, see Wheelock's working paper (with R. Alton Gilbert, Kevin L. Kliesen and Andrew P. Meyer), "Federal Reserve Lending to Troubled Banks During the Financial Crisis, 2007-10."
Audio file not available.
- President Bullard: Monetary Policy and the U.S. Economy (25:32)
- Economists Chris Waller, Fernando Martin: European Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Economist Luciana Juvenal: Speculation in the Oil Market (7:28)
- Economist David Andolfatto: Labor Markets
- Economist David Wheelock: Fed's Lending during the Financial Crisis
- Ward Klein, CEO of Energizer: Role on St. Louis Fed's Board of Directors (12:12)