Bloomberg Radio Visits the St. Louis Fed: Economist David Andolfatto, Labor Markets
April 11, 2012
During an interview on "The Hays Advantage," which was broadcast live from the St. Louis Fed on April 11, Vice President David Andolfatto discussed his research on labor markets.
For more information on this topic, see Andolfatto's essay (with Marcela M. Williams) in the St. Louis Fed's 2010 annual report, "Many Moving Parts: A Look Inside the U.S. Labor Market," and the updated essay in the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review.
Audio file not available.
- President Bullard: Monetary Policy and the U.S. Economy (25:32)
- Economists Chris Waller, Fernando Martin: European Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Economist Luciana Juvenal: Speculation in the Oil Market (7:28)
- Economist David Andolfatto: Labor Markets
- Economist David Wheelock: Fed's Lending during the Financial Crisis
- Ward Klein, CEO of Energizer: Role on St. Louis Fed's Board of Directors (12:12)