President Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy Normalization, Economy on CNBC - Part 2: Normalization Strategy
September 21, 2015
Regarding monetary policy normalization, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said that a strategy of starting earlier and going gradually will give the Federal Open Market Committee a lot of flexibility to react to incoming data.
- Part 1: Case for Normalization
- Part 2: Normalization Strategy
- Part 3: Press Conferences
- Part 4: Global Economy
- Part 5: Optimal Monetary Policy
- Part 6: Labor Market Outlook
- Part 7: Raising Interest Rates
- Part 8: Rules-based Monetary Policy
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.