President Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy Normalization, Economy on CNBC - Part 1: Case for Normalization
September 21, 2015
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said that there is a powerful case to be made for normalizing interest rates. In particular, the Federal Open Market Committee’s goals for unemployment and inflation have essentially been met. However, monetary policy settings remain in emergency mode.
- Part 1: Case for Normalization
- Part 2: Normalization Strategy
- Part 3: Press Conferences
- Part 4: Global Economy
- Part 5: Optimal Monetary Policy
- Part 6: Labor Market Outlook
- Part 7: Raising Interest Rates
- Part 8: Rules-based Monetary Policy
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.