President Bullard Appears on CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 4: U.S. Economic Outlook, Europe
February 22, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said his forecast for U.S. economic growth in 2013 is 3 percent.
- Part 1: Easy Monetary Policy, State-Contingent Policy
- Part 2: European Recession, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Part 3: U.S. Fiscal Situation
- Part 4: U.S. Economic Outlook, Europe
- Part 5: Too Big To Fail, Inflation
- Part 6: Fed's QE Program, Asset Bubbles
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.