President Bullard Appears on CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 1: Tapering Asset Purchases, Labor Markets
November 4, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard stressed that the Fed's current asset purchase program is data dependent and that the FOMC will look at the data and make any decisions on tapering at each meeting.
- Part 1: Tapering Asset Purchases, Labor Markets
- Part 2: Inflation, Fed's Balance Sheet
- Part 3: QE Effectiveness, Tapering
- Part 4: Fed Transparency
- Part 5: QE as Conventional Monetary Policy
- Part 6: Bubbles, Inflation Target
- Part 7: Economy as Driver of Policy
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Says Jobs Not Sole Determinant of QE Buying Pace, by Jeanna Smialek, Bloomberg.
- Low inflation means no hurry to taper stimulus, top Fed official says, by Jim Puzzanghera, Los Angeles Times.
- Fed's Bullard says he's patient on taper, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed's Bullard: monetarists need to re-examine inflation models, by Alister Bull, Reuters.
- Bullard calls Fed's billions in bond buying 'a torrid pace,' St. Louis Business Journal.