President Bullard Appears on CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 1: Easy Monetary Policy, State-Contingent Policy
February 22, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said that Fed policy is very easy and will stay easy for a long time.
- Part 1: Easy Monetary Policy, State-Contingent Policy
- Part 2: European Recession, Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Part 3: U.S. Fiscal Situation
- Part 4: U.S. Economic Outlook, Europe
- Part 5: Too Big To Fail, Inflation
- Part 6: Fed's QE Program, Asset Bubbles
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Says 'Main Message' Is Policy Will Stay Easy, by Jeanna Smialek, Bloomberg.
- St. Louis Fed's Bullard: Fed's 'Easy' Policy To Stay For A 'Long Time,' Dow Jones.
- Bullard: Fed Policy To Stay Easy For A Long Time: CNBC, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard-Policy to stay easy despite exit chatter, by Jason Lange and Pedro da Costa, Reuters.
- Bullard: Fed will stick with 'easy money' for a long time, by Greg Edwards, St. Louis Business Journal.