President Bullard guest co-hosted CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 5: Europe and Potential for U.S. Housing Market Recovery
November 17, 2011
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discusses the situation in Europe and the potential of a recovery in the housing market.
These videos are no longer available.
- Part 1: Economic Outlook, Europe and Fed's Recent Policy Actions
- Part 2: Recent Monetary Policy and Fed's Policy Tools
- Part 3: Banking Regulation and Financial Market Stability
- Part 4: Situation in Europe and Fed Action to Support U.S. Economy
- Part 5: Europe and Potential for U.S. Housing Market Recovery
- Part 6: U.S. Economic Outlook and Final Thoughts