President James Bullard Speaks with CNBC in Jackson Hole
August 27, 2010
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard appears on CNBC's "Squawk Box" from the Kansas City Economic Symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, to discuss the outlook for the U.S. economy and potential Fed strategies.
This video is no longer available.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard: Monetary Policy Can't Do Everything, Fox Business Video.
- Fed's Bullard: Growth Will Pick up in 2011, Fox Business Video.
- Economy Won't Double-Dip; Growth Back in 2011: Bullard, by Jeff Cox, CNBC.
- Fed's Bullard: Economy In 'Soft Patch' But Double-Dip Unlikely, RTTNews.
- Fed's Bullard says economy slow, to recover in 2011, by Steven C. Johnson, Reuters.
- Bullard Says Fed Mulling More Treasury Purchases if Economy Deteriorates, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard: US Economy In 'Soft Patch'; Double-Dip Not Likely, Dow Jones.