President Bullard Speaks with Fox Business News - Part 1: Bullard Discusses the Beige Book and the Economic Outlook
April 14, 2010
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discusses the Beige Book and the economic outlook with Liz Claman, Fox Business. This interview discusses the softened economic conditions of St. Louis, along with bank failures, sustainability of the economy, regulations of small banks and too-big-to-fail issues.
These videos are no longer available.
- Part 1: Bullard Discusses the Beige Book and the Economic Outlook
- Part 2: Bullard Discusses Unemployment and the FOMC Decision-Making Process
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard: Fed Emergency Programs Worked Pretty Well, by Michael Derby, The Wall Street Journal.
- Fed's Bullard: Limiting Fed Emerg Lending Goes in Wrong Direction, by Steven Beckner, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard: US Recovery Looks 'Pretty Strong,' The Wall Street Journal.