The U.S. Economy and Monetary Policy
June 10, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discussed some aspects of the U.S. economy and monetary policy as part of a panel discussion at the 19th Annual Conference of Montreal.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard: Low Inflation, Other Factors Mean Fed Can Keep Buying, by Gary Siegel, The Bond Buyer.
- Fed's Bullard Says Low Inflation May Warrant Longer QE, by Steve Matthews and Greg Quinn, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard: Weak Inflation May Argue For More Stimulus, by Michael S. Derby, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard: Room For Aggressive Pol To Cont Given Low Infl, by Brai Odion-Esene, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard details how QE can be cut, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed's Bullard says 'nervous' about persistently low inflation, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard wants Congress to do more on fiscal path, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard: Low inflation means Fed can stay aggressive, by Louise Egan and Randall Palmer, Reuters.
- St. Louis Fed’s Bullard: Fed’s aggressive buying can continue, by Greg Edwards, St. Louis Business Journal.