The Recent Reduction in Global Macroeconomic Uncertainty
February 13, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discussed the reduction in global macroeconomic uncertainty from Europe, emerging market economies and the U.S. in recent months, as part of the Arkansas State University Agribusiness Conference in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Says Economic Growth Will Probably Accelerate, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard: As Econ Improves Shld Have Small Changes in QE, by Heather Scott, Market News International.
- St Louis Fed's Bullard: Global Macroecon Uncertainty Declining, by Heather Scott, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard: Reduced Uncertainty Should Boost Economy, by Michael S. Derby, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard: Low Inflation Allows Monetary Policy Action, by Michael S. Derby, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard: Global uncertainty has diminished, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed unlikely to agree thresholds for bond buys: Bullard, by Alister Bull, Reuters.
- Bullard: concerned U.S. farmland may suffer a bubble in price, Reuters.
- Receding uncertainty bullish for U.S. growth: Fed's Bullard, by Alister Bull, Reuters.