Perspectives on the Current Stance of Monetary Policy
February 21, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discussed how monetary policy is easier in 2013 than in 2012 and some considerations for the Fed's latest QE program at New York University's Stern Center for Global Economy and Business, New York, N.Y.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Says Fed May Raise Main Rate by June 2014, by Steve Matthews and Joshua Zumbrun, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard Says Higher Rates Possible By June 2014, Dow Jones.
- Bullard: Should Be Ready to Taper Bond Buys As Job Mkt Improves, by Steven K. Beckner, The Bond Buyer.
- Four factors could spell the end of QE, by Cole Epley, Memphis Business Journal.
- Fed's Bullard: Current policy looks very easy, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed could reduce bond buys on par with labor healing - Bullard, by Jonathan Spicer, Reuters.
- Bullard sees 6.5 percent unemployment by mid-2014, by David Nicklaus, St. Louis Post-Dispatch.