Bloomberg Radio Visits the St. Louis Fed: President Bullard, Monetary Policy and the U.S. Economy
April 11, 2012
During an interview on "The Hays Advantage," which was broadcast live from the St. Louis Fed on April 11, President James Bullard shared his views on monetary policy, unemployment, inflation and other topics.
Audio courtesy of Bloomberg Radio.
Having trouble with the audio? Download the MP3.
- President Bullard: Monetary Policy and the U.S. Economy (25:32)
- Economists Chris Waller, Fernando Martin: European Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Economist Luciana Juvenal: Speculation in the Oil Market (7:28)
- Economist David Andolfatto: Labor Markets
- Economist David Wheelock: Fed's Lending during the Financial Crisis
- Ward Klein, CEO of Energizer: Role on St. Louis Fed's Board of Directors (12:12)