The St. Louis Fed announced the members of the 2011 Community Development Advisory Council (CDAC). These members are experts in community and economic development and financial education, and they complement the information developed through outreach by the District's community development staff. Current appointees are:
- Joe W. Barker, executive director, Southwest Tennessee Development District, Jackson, Tenn.
- Rev. Adrian Brooks, pastor, Memorial Baptist Church; founder, Memorial Community Development Corporation, Evansville, Ind.
- Brian Dabson, president and CEO, Rural Policy Research Institute, University of Missouri, Columbia, Mo.
- George Hartsfield, community volunteer, Jefferson City, Mo.
- Trinita Logue, president and CEO, IFF (formerly Illinois Facilities Fund), Chicago
- Edgardo Mansilla, executive director, Americana Community Center, Louisville, Ky.
- Paulette Meikle, assistant professor, Sociology and Community Development, Delta State University, Cleveland, Miss.
- Sara Oliver, vice president of housing, Arkansas Development Finance Authority, Little Rock, Ark.
- Ines Polonius, executive director, Alt.Consulting, Inc., Pine Bluff, Ark.
- Kevin Smith, president and CEO, Community Ventures Corporation, Lexington, Ky.
- Royce A. Sutton, vice president and community development manager, Fifth Third Bank, St. Louis
- Emily Trenholm, executive director, Community Development Council of Greater Memphis, Memphis, Tenn.
- Sherece West, president and CEO, Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation, Little Rock, Ark.
Nine members of the original CDAC have completed their terms and are stepping down this year: Tim Bolding, Alice Burks, David Jackson, Leslie Lane, W. Thomas Reeves, Ben Steinberg, Stephanie Streett, Marita W. Willis and John J. Wuest. We extend our sincere gratitude to these members, and are honored to have worked with this wonderful group of leaders.