Investment Connection: St. Louis - September 2018
St. Louis Investment Connection Featured 10 CRA-Eligible Projects
Ten proposals for community and economic development projects were presented at the live Investment Connection event in St. Louis, Mo., in September 2018. The proposals covered affordable housing, financial access, capability and empowerment, and neighborhood revitalization and stabilization. More than 30 connections were made between funders and presenters.
- Sept. 18 Presentations (PDF)
- Township Public/Special Library (PDF)
- Winstanley Neighborhood Plan (PDF)
- ACCESS (PDF)
- Developing a Supportive Property Management Program (PDF)
- Filling the Demand for Larger Affordable Rentals in Dutchtown (PDF)
- Habitat's Homebuyer Incubation & Purchase program (HIPP) (PDF)
- Kingsway Business Development (PDF)
- Managed Work Services of St. Louis (PDF)
- Partnering to Bring Increased Credit Building and Lending Access to St. Louis: A mission aligned partnership with the Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis to serve credit challenged people of St. Louis (PDF)
- Tabernacle Community Development Corporation- Affordable Rental Program (ARP) (PDF)
NOTE: The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is not a grantmaking organization. The purpose of its presenting the Investment Connection program is to facilitate education, information sharing and potential opportunities related to the CRA. The St. Louis Fed does not endorse or make any representations as to the propriety or suitability of the participating organizations, investments or programs. Organizations should perform their own due diligence before engaging in any transactions with these entities to ensure that any such transactions meet the organization's objectives.
For questions or more information, please email the Community Partnerships and Investment team.