Investment Connection: Louisville — October 2018
Louisville Investment Connection Featured Eight CRA-Eligible Projects
Eight proposals for community and economic development projects were presented at the live Investment Connection event in Louisville, Ky., in October 2018. The proposals covered affordable housing, community facilities and serveries, financial access, capability and empowerment, neighborhood revitalization and stabilization, small business development and technical assistance, and workforce development. At least 11 connections were made between funders and presenters.
- October 19 Presentations (PDF)
- Affordable Housing Wellspring Improvements (PDF)
- Aging in Place (PDF)
- Americana Workforce Dev Program (PDF)
- Better Block LSV Parkland Neighborhood (PDF)
- Navigate Enterprise Center (PDF)
- St. John Center Shelter Social Services (PDF)
- Sustaining PAL Coalition Park Hill Algonquin (PDF)
- Tax Time Saving at LSV VITA Sites (PDF)
NOTE: The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is not a grantmaking organization. The purpose of its presenting the Investment Connection program is to facilitate education, information sharing and potential opportunities related to the CRA. The St. Louis Fed does not endorse or make any representations as to the propriety or suitability of the participating organizations, investments or programs. Organizations should perform their own due diligence before engaging in any transactions with these entities to ensure that any such transactions meet the organization's objectives.
For questions or more information, please email the Community Partnerships and Investment team.