Save the date: The 2019 Women in Economics Symposium will be from 3:30 to 8 p.m., Feb. 28th.
The event will feature:
- Loretta Mester, president and chief executive officer at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Amanda Bayer, professor of economics at Swarthmore College, and a leading researcher on the topic of diversity in economics
- Kate Warne, principal and investment strategist at Edward Jones
Women in Economics Podcast Series
“Women in Economics,” a series in our Timely Topics audio channel, highlights prominent economists in this global profession.
Listen to interviews with:
- Mary Daly, research director at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Ellen Zentner, chief economist at Morgan Stanley
- Claudia Sahm, section chief for consumer and community development at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Susan Feigenbaum, curators’ distinguished teaching professor in the department of economics at the University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria, research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Loretta Mester, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.