Investment Connection: St. Louis - October 2019
St. Louis Investment Connection Featured Eight CRA-eligible Projects
Eight proposals for community and economic development projects were presented at the live Investment Connection event in St. Louis, Mo., in October 2019. The proposals covered:
- Affordable housing
- Workforce development
- Small business development and technical assistance
- Neighborhood revitalization and stabilization
- Community facilities and services
- Financial access, capability and empowerment
At least 42 connections were made between funders and presenters.
- October 2019 St. Louis Presentation (PDF)
- Better Family Life Inc. (PDF)
- Dream Builders 4 Equity (PDF)
- Justine Petersen Housing and Reinvestment Corp. (PDF)
- Northside Community Housing Inc. (PDF)
- Prosperity Connection (PDF)
- Spanish Lake Community Development Corp. (PDF)
- St. Louis Integrated Health Network (PDF)
- Tabernacle Community Development Corp. (PDF)
NOTE: The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is not a grantmaking organization. The purpose of its presenting the Investment Connection program is to facilitate education, information sharing and potential opportunities related to the CRA. The St. Louis Fed does not endorse or make any representations as to the propriety or suitability of the participating organizations, investments or programs. Organizations should perform their own due diligence before engaging in any transactions with these entities to ensure that any such transactions meet the organization's objectives.
For questions or more information, please email the Community Partnerships and Investment team.