Investment Connection: Louisville - November 2019
Louisville Investment Connection Featured Six CRA-Eligible Projects
Six proposals for community and economic development projects were presented at the live Investment Connection event in Louisville Ky., in November 2019. The proposals covered:
- Affordable housing
- Community facilities and services
- Workforce development
- Financial access, capability and empowerment
- CDFI and small business development
At least 14 connections were made between funders and presenters.
- November 2019 Louisville Presentation (PDF)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana Inc. (PDF)
- The Housing Partnership Inc. (PDF)
- Junior Achievement of Kentuckiana (PDF)
- Louisville Asset Building Coalition (PDF)
- LHOME - Louisville Housing Opportunities and Micro-Enterprise Community Development Loan Fund Inc. (PDF)
- Wellspring (PDF)
NOTE: The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is not a grantmaking organization. The purpose of its presenting the Investment Connection program is to facilitate education, information sharing and potential opportunities related to the CRA. The St. Louis Fed does not endorse or make any representations as to the propriety or suitability of the participating organizations, investments or programs. Organizations should perform their own due diligence before engaging in any transactions with these entities to ensure that any such transactions meet the organization's objectives.
For questions or more information, please email the Community Partnerships and Investment team.